The facilities we have on site are what you would expect from a top quality camp site and include:
- Hot showers (two sets of communal showers and a single shower is also available)
- Regularly cleaned toilets
- Disabled facilities
- A catering kitchen for your early morning fry up!*
- TV screens showing the highlights and news from the days action
- Washing machine (will be available from S100 onwards)
- Fully licensed onsite bar*
(* at peak times only - but the kitchen facilities are available for guests to use outside of peak times)
Some notes for all visitors
We have a few simple rules to help ensure everyone’s stay at our camp site is an enjoyable experience as possible.
- The campsite is on our football pitch and the toilet and shower facilities are in the clubhouse. Please be aware that not all showers are in cubicles and are typical of a changing room. But they are split between male and female use!
- This is a quiet and friendly camp site and we are determined to keep it that way.
- Music to be off by 10pm.
- NO FIREWORKS. Anyone found in possession of fireworks will be immediately escorted off the camp site.
- If anyone is found causing deliberate disturbance or disruption to others during their stay at our camp site they will be immediately escorted off the camp site.
- No campfires or BBQs.
- No dogs allowed without prior permission.
- No drones permitted due to proximity to Isle of Man Airport.
- We will not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury to property and persons etc during your stay at the camp site.
- We may take pictures for publicity purposes.
- Any complaints must be made to the management during your stay or must be put in writing.
- Amenities may be changed at the discretion of camp site management team.
- It is assumed that when you book with us you have read, understood and agree with these notes.
We ask all our customers for feedback after our stay to ensure we meet the needs of our campers and we are pleased to share some from our campers this year.
We stayed for nine nights at Castletown campsite. We really enjoyed our stay. The facilities were perfect, spotlessly clean and the owner was extremely friendly and helpful. This was the best campsite we have stayed in. We will be returning to this campsite again for the Southern100 races. I would have no hesitation in recommending this campsite to anybody. HB, Ballymena
We had a very enjoyable stay. All we needed was on site. Would like stay with you again. MC, Newry
A friendly site. Nice amenities. Good spot for the Southern 100. IP, Leeds
Stayed here for the pre TT classic. Good facilities always clean. Also has a nice bar with good prices. KS, Norfolk
As last year, staff and people very friendly. Lovely town and great location for the Southern 100. Top facility's. Showers, toilets all very clean. A bar open on an evening, good crack... Well done Billy and the team.. See you next year. RB, Bradford
Great campsite...we go here every year and Billy is a great asset who keeps everything well organised. Looking forward to returning next year all being well. HK, Antrim
Great week perfect place to stay will definitely be back many thanks. JA, Keighley
Friendly atmosphere, good facilities - in short: a very nice place to stay. We enjoyed it thoroughly! TR, Germany